Thank you for considering Raven Massage, LLC to support you in your pursuit of greater health, vitality, and enjoyment of your life! It is our goal to provide you with nurturing bodywork therapies that calm your body and mind, and center your spirit. Our policies are intended to create a safe and harmonious space for you to relax into.
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early ensure adequate time for us to discuss any changes in your health or medical status, get a drink of water, and to use the restroom, if needed.
- Please arrive at your session in good health and hygiene. If you develop an acute condition or contagious illness, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Please be respectful of our time that we have scheduled to be with you, and of other clients seeking our services. If you are arriving late to an appointment, please be considerate and call to let us know. Please give 24 hours advance notice if you need to reschedule or cancel. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before our scheduled appointment will result in a $35 cancellation fee. “No shows” will be responsible for the full value of the scheduled appointment.
- For your convenience, we accept payment in Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. Payment is due once the massage services have been rendered. Please be ready to provide a valid driver’s license. Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee.
- Gratuities are not expected but are always appreciated.
- Any act of sexual misconduct or harassment will not be tolerated, and will result in immediate termination of the session. You will be liable for full payment of the scheduled appointment.